Wild Atlantic Way & Cliffs of Moher Day Tour
Our Wild Atlantic Way Day Tour from Dublin is a fully guided day tour to one of Ireland’s most impressive natural attraction and to one of its most treasured city’s. Here you have the chance to the chance to visit the Cliffs of Moher, Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way and of course, Ireland’s Cultural Capital that is Galway City. Your journey to the Cliffs of Moher will take you from the banks of Dublin’s River Liffey to Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way and back again all in one day. And allows you and others on-board to learn more about the island of Ireland and how it has become what we know and love today. Of course, you too will get the chance to see the biggest visitor attraction in all of Ireland and experience the nature, geology, history, culture and music of the region like no other on this Earth. Free entry into the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre is included with this tour and is usually valued at €6.00. And as the Cliffs of Moher is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Visitor Centre was built below ground to minimise visual impact and enhance the overall experience for all involved. Next stop is at the Burren situated on the Wild Atlantic Way coast. The historic Burren boasts a wildly diverse ecosystem that is a must-see for any visitor to this corner of County Clare. Made up of pale rocky limestone the Burren is also home to 900 native plants species, some of which date back to the Ice Age. The next stop on this tour is Dungaire Castle, where you will view a beautiful landmark, known locally as is one of the most visited and photographed castles in the West of Ireland! Your final stop is then Galway City, a city that is rich in heritage, which offers a host of vibrant cultural and artistic experiences for you to enjoy. Arriving here last allows you to enjoy a 60-minute stop to stretch your legs and soak up the atmosphere of the famous Eyre Square! After your short ‘city-break’ comes to an end, we will them take a drive along the Irish midland countryside visiting the picturesque countryside which looks like it comes straight out of a storybook!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
• Fully guided tour of Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way!
• A 2 hour stop at the Cliffs of Moher to explore.
• Enjoy a 1 hour stop in Galway City, the European Capital of Culture.
• You’ll discover a region defined by its colossal natural wonders that will keep you wanting more!
• A chance to see the views of the Aran Islands and Galway Bay.
• The chance to explore the picturesque Irish village of Galway and experience its traditional pub culture!
* Check-in 15 minutes early at 118 Grafton Street - Dublin Visitor Centre
* Cancelling within 1-days prior service date/no show: 100% charge
* You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
Cancellation policies apply. Read more on our Terms & Conditions.
We try to keep to the route but weather conditions and circumstances can change and alter the route.
Please bring appropriate clothing including walking shoes and rain gear due to Ireland's changeable weather.
Subject to delays beyond Gray Line Ireland's control. We strive to keep itinerary times.
Meeting Point Information